What are you doing on Wednesday 16th September? Christie’s jewellery auction, of course. Starting today, and everyday until Tuesday 15th, all lots are on display for our viewing pleasure. Whether you prefer understated minimal chic, or have a taste in jewellery to match that of Maharajas of a time gone by; from gorgeous diamond pieces to extraordinary yet quirky jewellery – a sight to behold, and something for everyone.
Here are five pieces in the upcoming auction, that caught our eye:
5. Lot 232 Jaeger Lecoultre watch
4. Lot 56 star sapphire and diamond ring
3. Lot 10 “Socrate” diamond earrings by Van Cleef & Arpels
2. Lot 72 Lapis Lazuli ring by Vhernier
- Our absolute favourite is Lot 126, a stunning early C20th enamel and diamond set watch pendant
We can’t wait to see what these fetch at auction!