Can you believe it is that time already? Back to school planning. Autumn trade shows. The forecast of trends and collections ideal for the holiday season, and beyond. It always seems to come by so quickly!
As you know we are advocates of modern and contemporary art, dazzling gems and jewellery with a ubiquitous sprinkling of culture – our summer round-up and September calendar planning encapsulates this. We hope you have the chance to meet with colleagues (old and new) at Trade fairs, read and enjoy the provenance and a slice of history at auction, and support up-and-coming new talent.
Before it ends hurry along to:
1. The Royal Academy in London to see Drawings by Eileen Cooper – ends 23rd August
2. Jacob & Co’s Magnificent Timepiece and Jewel exhibition a stunning showcase at Hotel Hermitage in Monte-Carlo – ends 22nd August
3. Les Ballet Russes de Monte Carlo exhibition of dance over a thirty year period – ends 27th September
If you haven’t finalised your diary for next month, remember to include:
1. International Jewellery London (6th-8th September)
2. Christie’s OUT OF THE ORDINARY sale (10th September)
3. Goldsmith’s Fair London (22nd September-4th October)